Re: [DL] Change of pace

| this is just to make a change of pace, but would it make sense to have
one
| evil thing attract lesser evil things to one location, and thus make the
fear
| level higher?  It's an idea i've been turning over.

Weeeelll...

Spoiler warning for my posse.

My current WW game is set in North Carolina (not very western, I know),
just a few miles from Roanoke Island.  Yes, *that* Roanoke Island.

There are a couple of folks in the area who have been drawn there for no
other reason than because it is just *so* evil.  Don't see why that
wouldn't work for an entity rather than a location.

Granted, Roanoke is a Deadland in my game, but check out Night Train for an
example of a Fear Level tied to something other than strictly a location.

B. D. Flory

"There are four types of homicide: felonious, culpable, justifiable, and
praiseworthy."
                                                   -Oscar Wilde