Re: [DL] PEG Internal Art (Goff)

>  Since the con season has come and gone, we've made several new artist
>  contacts (one or two of them are likely to be familiar names to folks on
>  this list), and hopefully we can avoid getting our backs to the wall
again.

Please, PLEASE! say thay you guys signed rk post.  That guy Rocks!  I've met
him and he has done some kick ass deadlands stuff.  Includeing Trippazorah
Whatley, and the cover of doomtown or bust.  And also this one really nice
piece of a red headed woman with a black hand print over her face, in a
graveyard.  I have a signed print of it and it is my most treasured
possesion (this week).  The full sized on is sitting in the office of one of
the brand managers.  Don't think it's you John, maybe the doomtown one.

Anyway...get him.  He's great.  I still have his card laying around here
somewhere.

Ron "Bored but enthused" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html