Re: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly? (minor spoilers)

In a message dated 8/26/2000 6:04:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
FreHold@aol.com writes:

>  yes there imployed by mina sevlin but my understanding is that the hoe
> rulles
>  lost a little in translation
   That's one way of looking at it, but the way I see it HoE Witches don't
have to go to the reckoners for their power, so they have less gain for less
risk, rather like the connection between sykers and hucksters (although I
happen to like hucksters better, but that's neither here nor there).
   Witchcraft was sanitized.