Re: [DL] Re: Takin' my name in vain (was Cover Art) (OT, sort of)

on 8/28/00 5:36 PM, Daphne Brunelle at dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:

You know, I was just reflecting on how many chips my posse went through last
game; I am impressed!

Of course, poor Daniel, whose Slowpoke Monroe character was the recipient of
most of them, managed to mess up three or four VERY makeable Dodge rolls
before resorting to chips.  It was almost painful to watch!

> I want it on the record that I vehemently object to this kind of treatment.
> ;-) Being harrowed once is fine, but twice is just insulting!
> *grumblestupidrelicgrumble*

Who went and drew the Jaker?  Was it me?  Did I stack the deck?  I think
not!  Heh, heh, heh...

> On the other hand, a manitou with a chainsaw is never a good thing... Never
> mind. I'll just get Ann to teach me how to chuck dynamite indiscriminately
> at the enemy }:-)
>
> Daphné "Shoulda thought of that *before* I took 'ghost'" Brunelle

Riiiiight.  Read my subsequent post to the list for my thoughts on chucking
dynamite indiscriminately!  <hee hee>

Oh, and yes, I was wondeirng what you were thinking, but trying to keep a
poker face as you chose it.  I think I even managed to fake a bit of
reluctance, didn't I?

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca