Re: CF's Spellslingers Re: [DL] 2 Kid's (Mr Long)

At 06:55 PM 8/29/00, you wrote:
>I was thinking of the same thing - that CF's Sixguns and Sorcery book would
>be a useful book for a hexslinger-variant. I'd like to see those posts.
OT to that, I have conversions (on paper, sadly) for books from Castle
Falkenstien, Book of Sigils, and from CoCs The Keepers Companion which has
what Hexes, Tricks, Voodoo Spells, Black Magic Spells, Witch Spells, and
Tool Tricks are contained in each.  Some have Guts check diff (all low) for
reading.

Just to make some folks breathe easier no, I do not have PC Black
Magicians.  They are there mainly for completeness.

I am aware most Voodoo spells  and Tricks don't require teachers, but
generally Hexes, Witch Spells, and Tool tricks do, so..

If I transcribe them to CPU documents, would there be interest?

TBS