[DL] Unholy Reflexes (Goff)

Ok I must be reading this power wrong or else its waaaaaay too powerful.
According to the power you get as many action cards as you have levels in
the power each time you use it, but of course it takes an action to use. So
at level one you can basically swap out a card for another one once that
card comes around. At higher levels you can use the power more than once in
a round. This is where it starts to get ugly. Unless I'm reading it wrong a
Harrowed with 5 points in this can spend one action card to draw 13 new
cards in no time at all.
Example (first card to active power, draws 5 new cards, spends one of those
cards to draw 5 more, has 9 cards now, spends one of those to draw 5 more,
now has 13 cards). Thats more action cards than I've ever seen assuming the
original quickness roll only gave one card, most players and enemies manage
at least 2 if not closer to 3 or 4 or even 5. Im sorry but 18 action cards
in one round seems a little insane to me. Not to mention this power doesnt
seem balanced compared to other Harrowed abilities, that while powerful at
lvl 5 arent this bad.
Am I reading it wrong or is this some horrible oversight at PEG?