Re: [DL] Unholy Reflexes (Goff)

Okay - there's a miscue on the power - Unholy Reflexes is not a one action
power - it's "permanent" - but can't take effect if the Harrowed goes bust.

The way it acts is to flat out add 1, 2, or 3 actions cards to the number
of actions that a harrowed gets each round.

This is also what I have in the AR.

Harrowed: Unholy Reflexes
Q)      IIRC, and please tell me if I'm wrong, You always get one card even
if you fail the quickness roll for initiative unless you go bust. That
means on a roll of 7, your harrowed would get his free one action card, one
for a pass, and the extra two for is unholy reflexes. Also IIRC, this does
mean that the harrowed character can have over the maximum of 5 cards, as
the unholy reflexes are extra actions. Again please >tell me if I'm wrong. - ?
A)      That's all correct! [Shane Hensley, DL listserv, 10/01/99]