Re: [DL] Law Dogs Stuff

> At 04:58 PM 9/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
> >Also, did anyone read my grouping idea for the gattling pistol? Good
idea?
> >Bad idea? feedback is appreciated
> >
> >Cheyenne
>
> I must have missed it the first time. Please send again.
>
> Martin Ward <fish@glinx.com>

Ok here the whole thing...

SA-Single Action
DA-Double Action
GW-Gattling Weapon

SA weapons can fire once per action card or can 'fan' up to 6 shots at a -4
to the roll.
Fannin' - the number of shots to be fanned must be announced before the roll
is made.
One bullet hits for every successes and raise. Roll a d20 for each hit to
determine wound
locations. Only the first fanned bullet can be 'called'. Raises have no
effect on hit locations for
fanned shots. Roll damage for each bullet separately.

DA weapons can fire up to two bullets per card. To fire a second shot the
shooter must
declare this as his intent. Most DA's suffer stiff trigger pulls and receive
a -2 penalty to the
roll if a second shot is attempted on one card. Only one roll is made per
gun, per card. The
second shot hits only on a raise. Again only the first bullet can be
'called'. Raises have no
effect on hit locations for multiple shots. Roll damage for each bullet
separately.

GP weapons must fire 3 bullets on every trigger pull. Score one hit for
every success and
raise. Roll hit location randomly or group the shots in the same location
for a white chip.
Whether random or grouped, roll damage for each bullet separately. Spend a
red chip to roll
grouped damage all at once.

Cheyenne

www.geocities.com/medmenham/index.html       -The Art of Cheyenne Wright

When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life
stands explained.
- Mark Twain