Re: [DL] Gamorra!

--- "Leybourne, Brian" <Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz>
wrote:
> My posse have finally reached Gamorra,
>
> Obviously there's a lot of stuff in the Doomtown or
> Bust! book to develop
> interesting plots etc from, but have any of you
> Marshals done any work in
> preparing adventures specific to Gamorra that I can
> incorporate as well?

Try reading the various Doomtown stories for ideas:
http://www.ghostrock.fsnet.co.uk/fiction.htm

Word of warning though, Gamorra is a bit power heavy
with everything that could possibly happen in the west
all happening in this town.  It would be nigh
impossible to find a Doubting Thomas in this town, and
nearly everyone should have 1 or 2 levels of Grit and
Academia: Occult because of all the events that have
transpired (they don't, but they should have).  The
end of the world seems to be a weekly event here, not
too unlike most popular TV shows.

-Munch Wolf