Re: [DL] Game Props

I was looking at the currency sites, and a few questions crossed my mind:
1) Was there an exchange rate difference (if at all) between the union and
confederate currency?

2)Who could/would exchange union and confederate currency?
Would just the banks do it, or would stores accept either form?

Thanks.

John