Re: [DL] Idea for a new Edge

Hey,
    Getting a little bitter are we, Daphné?  Obviously you have got to start
sleeping more! ;-)  Seriously, I think the Grim Servant o' Death hindrance
covers much of what "Death's Bitch" does.  Death's Bitch could simply be
another name.  There is a precedent for giving edges and hindrances new
names in Deadlands, the Ghost Dancers renames Luck of the Irish, Favoured by
the Ancestors.  Still Death's Bitch is quite amusing!
          Daniel Gwyn
"You have a big heart...not as big as your mouth,  but
you have good feelings inside you"
    From the Frisco Kid