Re: [DL] Carver's Landing stories

> Hey, where's the latest story?  I know you said you
> wouldn't post them here, but I thought that they'd
> appear on the website.  I want to know how you got
> un-harrowed again.

*sigh* I'm cursed... :-)

> -Munch Wolf

Take it up with my Marshal (Ross: that's your cue, feel free to jump in).
He's the one who puts them up on the site. Odds are he just hasn't had the
time to do it yet, given that not only have I sent him two write-ups in as
many days, but a bunch of other ideas as well; he also has two new
characters to post (Marshal Monroe was killed by cannibals, and La Cucaracha
has yet to make an appearance on the site).

All in all, I'm assuming all this will be up soon, but I couldn't say
exactly when.

In the meantime, here's yon URL again, as my token plug for the day:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/

If you absolutely can't wait to get your fix :-) email me privately and I'll
send the write-ups to you (I have a list).

Happy trails!

Daphné
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive