Re: [DL] Carver's Landing stories

--- Ross Coburn <coburn@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Well, near as I can tell, my posse tends to do
> things 'the hard way.'

Oh, they're not alone...  We're in a peach of a pickle
right now, and although the Marshall didn't plan on us
taking this particular tactic, we sure could have made
it easier on ourselves.  Corruption point, anyone?
*grin*  By the way, I have no idea what that is, other
than anything called a "corruption" point can't be all
that good.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't
tell me, I'll get in mucho big trouble!

It doesn't help that the player the next module was
designed around has unceremoniously decided to drop
out of our game.  *sigh*

I really enjoy reading about what you guys are doing,
it's fun to compare.  You also tend to be much further
west than we are (we're currently in Milwaukie) so I
get a sneak preview of sorts.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen