Re: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (now 50% more OT)

I guess I don't really agree. I'm 28 and I run a small game shop in no where
Iowa. 2/3 rds of the people who I run through role-playing sesions are under
18. The youngest I have seen is 11. I see alot of the older people 18-25
leaving role-playing for things like Magic The Gathering. I have to admit
that My only real problem with Wizards of the Coast is that They have their
own Retail outlet chain and if they were to say hay... we will only sell our
productics in our stores, then I and alot of the other small retailers are
out on our ears. The loss of TSR could have very well ment the end of the
industry and I am glad that it will live on. But I'm not going to be happy
if that means the end of me in the process. Maybe I am just gready I don't
know.

Now I'll be quiet becuase this is so off-topic.