[DL] Interesting find...

Heya there...some o' y'all may know this, but most o' ya don't....name's
Ryan, I work in a Halloween store....found something today that anyone who
does Deadlands LARPing, including me...

(::shameless plug::
at MACE  2K in High Point, NC, Oct 27-29 http://www. justusproductions.com
::end shameless plug::)

...ahem...sorry about that...anyhow, as I was stocking today I came across a
mask that's a pretty good likeness for everybody's favorite Harrowed badass,
Stone. It comes with a sorta-cowboyish/sorta top-hatlike hat attached, and
long stringy grayish hair coming out from under the hat.

To get it to look like Stone, it'll need a little bit o' work...you may wanna
dye the hair black and cut it a little bit shorter...The face is
well-decayed, and with minmal effort, the mouth can be cut open  to allow the
bottom part of the mask to move as you talk, and the "eyes" cut out...it has
these sorta silly-looking yellow eyes with slits above them... (the eyes need
cuttin' out... I put it on and the only thing I could actually see out of
were the nostrils...), once ya do all that, you've got yourself a half-way
decent Stone mask.

Anyhow, if ya want one, it's called "Death Dealer", it's made by Illusive
Concepts, and it retails somewhere in the range of 29.99 to 49.99. You should
be able to pick one up at your local Halloween store....but if ya can't find
it, email me and I'll see what we have left in stock...

I'm not trying to advertise for it or anything, I just thought some o' ya
might be interested....

Sorry if this is a bit prop-heavy discussion, but I'm a
writer/playtester/propmaster for Cthulhu Live, so it just comes naturally.

Anyhow, I also 'spose this is my first real post to the list, so Howdy to all
of ya.

Ryan