RE: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (OTish)

 >It's been a few years since I played it, but I seem to recall Feng Shui is
 >pretty similar.. the GM counts down from 20 instead of counting down the
 >cards from Ace, and folk have actions on various numbers depending on how
 >their initiative roll went and the "speed" of the actions involved.

Feng Shui is a lot more static - someone with a higher Spd almost
invariably goes before someone with a lower speed.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Khan:
With my last breath I spit at the chicken...