RE: [DL] Pinnacle sold... (REALLY OT)

>Actually, I've seen a couple of other systems that have you roll dice and
>go in the order of the numbers.  No where near as elegant, a lot harder to
>remember, but it is the same basic idea.  I think 7th Sea was one.

So PCs with higher quickness (or appropriate stat) typically go first
anyway, because they have better dice and will roll higher numbers.
What I meant was the combination of dice rolling and card drawing that
(somewhat) balances things out...
I've never seen anything like it...

Oh yeah, 7th Sea came out *after* Deadlands...

Patrick