Re: [DL] Informal survey

--- MikeEdwR@aol.com wrote:
> What is everyone's favorite archetype and why?
> Thank you

Hmm, good one.  I'd have to say my favorite is the
plain old, non-funky gunslinger.  You can do a billion
different things with them, in either weird or
non-weird heavy games.  They can be optimists out to
fight the good fight, bitter quickdraw seeking
revenge, young or old, law man or bandit, male or
female, any ethnicity...

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen