Re: [DL] Combined format?

I also have to vote against a combined format, or at least switching to a
combined format as the main format of the product line.  No, I don't object
to putting out a cross-line magazine.  Hell, if I could find the Epitaph,
I'd pick up an issue or two (were there more?).  However, I'd much rather
see books dedicated to one particular line (such as WW or HOE) or subject
(like the Texas Rangers) being the standard rather than the novelty.  I want
to make sure that whatever it is I'm reading about can be properly fleshed
out.  Imagine if The Agency had been done this way.  They would NOT have
gotten the proper treatment that they deserved.  Imagine South of the
Border.  You can't handle a country or region in 42 pages (assuming division
more or less evenly among the three main lines).  I realize that the main
books aren't exactly a cash cow, but I do think that this would be a bad
business move.  There would simply be too many things that are of no
interest to people.  Granted, it would save me a lot of money as I probably
wouldn't buy the integrated books, but then again I think I'd save even mre
money in the long run as I doubt this would be very good for PEG.

Nick Zachariasen