Re: [DL] Epitaph Question

To tell you the truth, I've really loved it.

Personally, I'd make it longer, a sourcebook sized
product (124 pgs @$20). There is a smattering of info
and stories for the Players and Marshals, something
that really helps develop the worlds.

I understand that some people don't collect or run in
both worlds (DL and HOE), but I know many that do. So,
the combined format really works for me.

I like that adventures are included. Sometimes, I
don't feel like running an original adventure, and I
can pull the Epitaph off the shelf and play. I like
the updates, the FAQ, the stories, especially. The
comic, I really like, because it helps build a visual
reference in the Deadlands universes. Some may not
like that kind of thing, but I think it's well worth
it, especially when trying to bring in new folks to
the hobby.

It seems to me to be a perfect place to include all
the odds and ends in Deadlands, things that wouldn't
normally fit in other sourcebooks and things that
don't deserve their own supplements.

I'd hate to see the name change, as the Epitaph holds
such great in-game meaning as well. It's something
that struck me as very cool.

My .02 cents worth,
Mark M.