Re: [DL] Epitaph Question

--- John Goff <JohnGoff@deadlands.com> wrote:

> I've heard complaints about the Epitaph since almost
> day one. I'm wondering
> how many of you that were disappointed with the
> first issue bought the
> second.
>
> If so, were you as displeased with it, or was it
> more to your liking?
>
> If you still found it unsatisfactory, why was that?
>
> Just wondering...
>
> John

Remember this is just opinion.

I looked at both booklets, and put them back.  The
$15 price was too much for too little material.  I
really dont want a comic book.  It had stuff from both

game worlds, errata which should be on your website
or somewhere else, shouldnt have to pay money for
that stuff.  One of them had a few pages with staff
pictures and descriptions, I remember once this being
on the website.  I liked the dime novels better with
the story and adventure.  As a player I dont need the
adventure, but I can still read the story.  What ever
happened to material being added to your website, like
errata and different material.  It seems the website
hasnt grown with any new material.

Thats why I wont buy the Epitaphs, too little for
too much money.  I can buy a sourcebook for $20, 128
pgs, compared to 64 pgs in a small size.  If it was
trying to take the place of the dime novels, I liked
the dime novels better.