Re: [DL] Character Question

At 07:59 AM 9/25/2000 -0700, Admiral Bryce Perry wrote:
>I think it's been asked before, but I can't find it in the archives:
>what schools of the time had good engineering departments?  I'd like my
>new character to be a RR engineer (for Union Blue) and would like to
>know where he learned all this stuff.

	The best engineering school in America at the time was West Point, and
attending it would dovetail nicely with your character being hired by Union
Blue.

	Hope this helps!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God