Re: [DL] Game Mags [ot]

--- "Leybourne, Brian" <Brian.Leybourne@airnz.co.nz>
wrote:
> > Same for other countries, like England, Prussia,
> or even
> > whole continents like Africa or Australia.
>
> Ahem.
>
> That continent you're grasping for would be
> "Australasia", not Australia.
> And it contains New Zealand! :-)

Actually, on this side of the puddle we call it
Australia and I had never heard of Australasia before.
 Doing a quick yahoo search, both terms seem to used
refering to the continent.

-Munch "Funny thing about the English language is that
we can rename other countries to suit what we want to
call them, and not what they call themselves" Wolf