[DL] Re: The Poll

> In a message dated 9/25/2000 4:37:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> PEGShane@aol.com writes:
>
> The real question should be, "Which are you more interested in, a
> sourcebook
>  on the Black Circle (Whateleys, Bayou Vermillion, and Black River) or a
>  sourcebook on Canada and Alaska?"

Personally, I think the Black Circle is *much* more relevant to Deadlands.
You have two raillines that have been a part of the Weird West story since
the beginning, two of the players from the Great Rail Wars miniatures game,
the original villains from the award-winning card game, and it's time they
got updated and brought under the fold of a (tedious, perhaps) unified
faction/goal. (With killer cover art, I hear.)

Plus, if you want to talk straight sales, I think diehard Deadlands fans
would buy either book (Weird North or Black Circle). Doomtown fans are only
going to buy one of the above. Think "Doomtown or Bust" here... as I
remember, it's the top selling product Pinnacle's ever had, next to the core
books (maybe I'm wrong though).

Just my 2¢ I'm throwing out until I can officially vote on it.

Sinister Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com