Re: Harrowed Chipmunks (Was [DL] Website stuff) OT

I thought no one was supposed to mention *that* on pain of death?

I've been warned by many people about this... What's the deal?

Daphné "all confused now -is it taboo or not? :-)"
--
"What's your plan?"
"Plan?  I've got to have a plan?  I can't just be like, proactive

Visit Ross Coburn's Deadlands site at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/