RE: Harrowed Chipmunks (Was [DL] Website stuff) OT

Title: RE: Harrowed Chipmunks (Was [DL] Website stuff) OT

I was wondering if that would show up too after all the H******* C******** mails... Considering those were the two things Ross told me not to ask about on list two days ago, it's eerie that they're both being mentionned within a few days of my being warned about it.

Say... I need a life, anyone got a spare ?

*innocent smile*
Ann "Please don't shoot me, I'm just an innocent newbie..."