Re: [DL] Canada prices (Shane or John)

<Snipped Ross's info on price differentials in Canada)

Hmm...

Checking the back of my own copies you mentioned, I find:

Vampire Hardcover: $30 US
Guide to the Sabbat Hardcover: $26 US
Alternity Player's Hardcover: $30 US
D&D Player's Handbook: $20 US*
Weird West Player's Guide: $25 US
Marshal's Handbook: $25 US
Lost Angels: $20 US

Sorry things are so high on that side of the border, but our MSRs are lower
than all the books you mentioned (save one. Now, perhaps you're right about
the volume discounts and so forth, but that's out of our hands. :-/

*This is the special first printing price to move the book. WotC has
announced the later printings are going to $25 and will likely _not_ include
the character generator CD--so grab 'em now. ;-)

John