Re: [DL] Abracadabra...

> Wow, I wish I could have understood that.  any chance we can get a
> translation so us american speaking guys can know what you just said.

> > > Anyway, I'm planning to start my Deadland campaign with 'Abracadabra and
> > > an Arab Cadaver' from 'Hucksters & Hexes'. (As soon as our curent gm
> > > finished her Vampire-story) Did anyone of you played this adventure? Any
> > > comments? Any problems wich may occur? Or some additional ideas to spice
> > > the story up?

I'll assume you grokked this part.

> > Waere gut, wenn Du mindestens 2 Huckster in der Gruppe haettest! Einer war
> > bei mir zu wenig! Ach ja, und sei vorsichtig mit diesem Dillenger - der hat
> > in Canyon o` Doom einen, wenn auch kurzen, Zweitauftritt. Ansonsten, mach
> > den Spielern klar, dass dies kein
> > "Ich-beib-hier-stehen-und-schiesse-bis-alle-tot-sind-Abenteuer" ist.
> > Bewegung Leute, BEWEGUNG!!!

Sea bueno tener por lo menos 2 hucksters en el grupo; uno fue  ...

Oh!  You meant NORTH American.  A thousand pardons.

It would be good if you had at least 2 hucksters in the group!  One
was too few in my game.  Oh yeah, and be cautious with this Dillenger
who has a walk-on part to come in Canyon o' Doom.  Other than that,
make it clear to the players that this is no "I stand here and shoot
until everyone is dead adventure".  Movement, people, MOVEMENT!

Would you like it again in Cheyenne?  :-)

                                Netse Ôhtsevehâtse