Re: [DL] Get yer mind outta the gutter Riel as Harrowed (OT)

> I don't know how they do things in Australasiasiasiaq (or whatever you
> call it), but here in America, "hung' is the past tense of the verb
> "hang."
> -Rich "bastard guy' Ranallo

Actually, the Kiwi is correct.  Normally, you're right, but when you're
speaking about a person getting a hemp necktie, the term is "hanged".
"Hung" is used when you're speaking of... *AHEM*... size (nudge, nudge,
wink, wink).

Nick "as pedantic as Brian, just not as vocal" Zachariasen