RE: [DL] Work Days OT (NOW 150% MORE OT!)

>"Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
>RIGHT!
>
>We used to get up at 2 AM, half an hour before we went to bed.  Eat a lump
>of freezin' cold poison for breakfast...

Poison!!  You were lucky you had poison!  All we had was just a few crumbs
of freezin' cold AIR!  And were glad for the opportunity!

Seriously, guys, what in the world are you doing that requires 18, 30,and
36+ hours of attention?

Ashley
Interesting fact: It requires a minimum of 1 to 1.5 hours at 1500 degrees F
to reduce an average build adult human to ashes.