Re: [DL] Hack and Slash Deadlands

Munch Wolf wrote:

> --- John Goff <JohnGoff@deadlands.com> wrote:
> > > I know this is going to sound pathetic but the
> > group that I am running no
> > > longer wants to think in thier scenarios. All they
> > want is Hack and Slash
> > > Deadlands. So what I am asking is has anyone out
> > there run any hack and
> > > slash deadlands and if so can you give me some
> > ideas.
> >
> > Night Train.
> >
> > 'Nuff said.
>
> Think he was looking for an adventure where the
> characters get to hack and slash, not be hack and
> slashed.
>
> :)
>
> -Munch Wolf

Yes, he was, and something you may not have considered is sending them
into hell on earth.  HOE has always been a bit more action intensive
then Weird West.  Have them in a situation against the black hats
(plenty of them to kill) and they can hack and slash all they want...
till they run out of ammo.  Then they will start having to do some
heroic stuff just to get paid in ammo.  Save a town, defeat a road gang,
maybe even get into the metaplot somehow... usually a lot of action
there, and plenty to keep the marshal happy too.

Hope that helps.

--Dirk