Re: [DL] goin bust

The original statement is correct.  If more than half of the dice are
ones, then you've gone bust, no matter what came up on the other dice.
So you can go bust on a roll that would normally be a success (say, if
that third die turned out to be an 11 or something).
-Rich Ranallo

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:43:17 +0200 DEHAIS Bertrand <DEHAISBE@cic.fr>
writes:
> When you roll two 1s on a, say,  3d6 demolition check, is that a bust
> no
> matter how high the third die is ?
> I've always assumed the contrary but the random dice generator says
> so.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.