RE: [DL] Longsword

-----Original Message-----
One of the posse in my group is a Baptist blessed, and is also a veteran o'
the Weird West...he wants a longsword...for some reason...he says it could
be
imported, but it isn't really logical...any suggestions?  I personally don't
care about the longsword, he wants it, and it won't be empowered or
anything...

Perhaps it's a family heirloom brought over when his family left Scotland
(following the defeat of the Stuarts) and moved to the New World in the
1700s.

Matt