Re: [DL] Stitchin' Power

I'm not sure, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it's being a power?

I mean, if the character has stitchin' at, say, four, then theoretically he
might have to go through (quick calculation) eight pounds of meat a day if
he didn't make his rolls every single time (like, for instance, if he'd been
shot through the chest for five wound levels and had only d6's in Vigor -no,
I'm *not* bitter *g*).

Daphné
--
Distephano: I thought you were dead.