[DL] huckster Question

I know that this should probably have been sent to the HoE list but most of
you guys would answer this better.

I Have a Posse that is just getting their stuff together and I plan on
putting them through the Devil's Tower Trilogy.  We plan to then move the
game over to HoE with only one or two characters remaining behind.  So
here's the question; I've heard a lot of rumour and innuendo about something
happening to Hucksters in HoE.  I was wondering if someone would kindly fil
me in as I have a huckster and a hexslinger both going to the future.

thank you kindly, you guys have always been a great help in the past.

Kurt.