Re: [DL] Re: The black circle

Bryce wrote:

> Waitaminute...are we talking about the same "published version" here?
> I'm talking about the little paperback with the black cover and all the
> "mystic circles" inside.

Yeah, I think so.  I used the format for one of the signatures of
somebodyorother for one of my Deadlands games.

This is the book that tells you (more or less) that you're damned and
going to hell for reading the book, only it say so around page 15,
right? :)
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist