Re: [DL] Re: The black circle

> That's the one.  So, what'd you find in it that was useful?

It had a good feel to it.  An interesting style.  I probably could've
gotten it from any other sumerian-related book, but that version of the
Necronomicon was close by.

Primarily it served for mood inspiration.  Something to get my juices
flowing (you know, besides the Gonzo drugs). :)

Also, I picked up a book about Egyptian Mythos that was really
interesting, but I don't remember the name offhand (it's at home).  It
mentioned connections with sumerian, egyptian and judeo-christian
religion as well, so it made for a good read.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist