Re: [DL] Ok, it's Question time (ANY PEG FOLK, MOST LIKELY GOFF)

Most of these I can't answer, however...one I can. :-)

> 3.  Will the D20 book be released this year.

Most certainly not.

Until the D20 Standard Trademark License is finalized, we won't dare put a
Deadlands product out for it.

Doing otherwise runs the risk of serious reprecussions for our intellectual
properties if the draft is markedly changed or, worse, falls through
completely. Once the D20 STL is finalized, we'll move ahead with the plan.

John