[DL] FoH [OT?]

>	I know that this may not be exactly on-topic, but I was wondering if
anyone
>	knew the scale for the Fields of Honor miniatures scheduled to be
put out by
>	PEG.

>	In case this sounds like news, check out the web site update.  Big
changes,
>	big news, big excitement.

>	Matt

Matt,

	I asked the same question back around Origins.  The response I got
from Dave Wilson IIRC was that they will be standard 15mm historicals.
Looking at the prices on line that would seem to make sense.  I've never
painted 15mm before so I guess the will be my chance.  I hope my old eyes
can handle the strain :) Now I just have to find someone to play against in
NE PA....
	 As I recall the planned HOE minis were also going to be 15mm scale
in order to allow a number of vehicles to be produced at a reasonable cost.
It is also a more sensible scale for modern vehicular combat given the
speeds and ranges involved.  I hope that helps.

Paul

pwilson@po-box.esu.edu

"It's not safe out here.  It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires
both subtle and gross.  But it's not for the timid."

"Q"     Stardate  42539.2

"...never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing,
great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of
honour and good sense."

Winston Churchill   10/29/1941
Address to the Harrow School