(should follow next).

Adios!

Shane

In a message dated 10/4/2000 7:54:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pat.Phalen@infores.com writes:

<< Subj:     Rail Wars
 Date:  10/4/2000 7:54:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Pat.Phalen@infores.com (Phalen, Pat)
 To:    pegshane@aol.com ('pegshane@aol.com')
 CC:    JohnGoff@deadlands.com ('Goff, John')

 Shane,

 Great to see that the rail wars are back on track (pun intended).

 Naturally, a couple of questions:

 1.  Are the boxed sets going to be the *only* way to get individual figures?
 I'd hate to have to spend $40 to *finally* get a Houngan!  It would be great
 if we could order single or "special" figures straight from PEG (similar to
 GW "Bits")

We'll be selling them individually, but only on the web. Stores, who don't
want a thousand blisters, will be able to get them only in the boxed sets.

 2.  Is Derailed getting "re-tooled" to the updated rules?

No, it's the same old book (we still have about 1000 left). We WILL post the
changes to the book on the web site, of course. Mostly, only the business
about Speed and Holds will change.

 Shane