Re: [DL] Speed Loadin'

>>Also, yer standard
> > Peacemaker won't take too kindly to speed-load cylinders.

Point of order:

Speed-load cylinders aren't the same as speed-loaders. A speed-load cylinder
is actually just a pre-loaded cylinder that the character slaps into the
revolver--so a Peacemaker _will_ take one.

Also, it's arguable on the how quickly a gun can be reloaded. Fitting times
to Action Cards is probably a bad way to figure it, as we've been
intentionally fuzzy about how long a round really is.

Finally, Deadlands isn't meant to be a dead-on simulation of real-life. I
mean, come on--we've got guys zipping their consciousnesses off to another
dimension to play a games with demons to cast spells. I think we can cut
gunslingers a little slack. :-)

Of course, if you want to limit it in your game that's fine by us. We just
laid the framework; the Marshal does most of the work anyway. ;-)

John