RE: [DL] D20 Book

Maybe I can be first to respond :-)

The D20 system used by DnD 3rd Ed. is going to be licensed out for use in
other settings.  PEG is planning on writing a rule book so you can use D20
rules to play Deadlands.  The D20 book won't add anything to the setting,
and if you play Deadlands using Deadlands rules, and like it, you won't need
the D20 book.  The D20 conversion is to let people familiar with that (the
whole freakin' DnD audience) get a taste of PEG work.  The hope being that
they will all get addicted like me and start buying everything Pinnacle
Entertainment Group ever makes, making PEG rich and famous and long lived so
they can keep supplying my habit.

And I like my habit very much, thank you!

Jeff