Re: [DL] Apologies... And a reason for why I'm upset...

> Well...  Montreal is in Quebec, and there are some folks that would argue
> that it isn't REALLY part of Canada (I'm not one of those, however, as I am
> not a Sepratists Pig-Dog!!!).

You know what, I'm going to take exception to that comment. I'm not a
separatist, but frankly I find that kind of name-calling offensive and
childish. Either take it to the OT list where I can let you have it in less
polite terms, or don't post that kind of thing at all.

Daphné Brunelle
--
Distephano: I thought you were dead.
Ripley: Yeah, I get that a lot.