Re: [DL] Apologies... [OT]

> You know Daphné, I'm fairly curious to see just how ill-mannered you can get
> on the OT list.
>
> Anyone, what's the subscription address and command?  And are there
> archives?  I want to see what she's been up to...

Oh no you don't! Isn't it enough that you make my life miserable every
Saturday? :-)

This is the only time you'll hear from me on the subject. You are *not* to
go lurking/posting/whatever in that neck of the woods *g*

Plus, you'd be disappointed if you think you'll see a different side of me
;-)

Daphné
--
Distephano: I thought you were dead.