RE: [DL] song for dominion battle [OT]

It's not that you're the "lone voice" of reason, the problem is you
reasonable guys are so hugely outnumbered ;-)

I may be a little behind my current events, but I don't believe the court
case against Napster is over yet, so whether or not it actually is copyright
infringement is still up in the air.  This ain't the place to really get
into Napster's morality, so I'll get to my point:  If you like the song, buy
the CD to support the musicians regardless of the copyright issues.

My posse and I decided we didn't like music playing during games, no matter
how in mood it was.  So all of it is gone from my computer to save disk
space.  Are we the only group that doesn't like mood music while playing?

Jeff Y.
Marshal for Dynomite Gang