Re: [DL] song for dominion battle [OT]

> My posse and I decided we didn't like music playing during games, no matter
> how in mood it was.  So all of it is gone from my computer to save disk
> space.  Are we the only group that doesn't like mood music while playing?
>
> Jeff Y.
> Marshal for Dynomite Gang

Well, we don't use music in our game either, but I'm not sure how much it
has to do with preference. Essentially, the way our games tend to go, I'm
fairly certain we would end up not hearing the music at all ;-)

... We've received more than one complaint on that score... :-/

Also, I'm not sure that music always sets the right tone. Unless you
*really* find the perfect music for what you're trying to accomplish, I
figure it could detract from the game as like as not.

Just my 0.02$ Canadian,

Daphn
--
"Why is it every time I go somewhere with you it ends in violence
and terror?"

Visit Ross Coburn's Deadlands site at:
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000/