Re: [DL] Napster/The Bible/etc. (REALLY OT)

At 02:50 PM 10/9/2000, you wrote:
>What is is recently with people just coming on and saying things that
>seemingly have no cause but to stir up long-winded and pointless
>arguments about nothing even remotely Deadlands-related?  The Bible
>thread on the HoE list about two weeks ago was about the most pointlessly
>trolling thing I've ever seen on either list (except perhaps in the dark
>days of illumn235), and this Napster thing comes close.  It's one thing
>to start an OT thread that's based on something, but anyone over the age
>of 12 should know that this sin't the time or place to go shooting their
>mouth off about every damn thing that's in USA Today.
>-Rich Ranallo
>
>PS: Vote Gore/Lieberman 2000!

THAT was pointless trolling?

geez...guess I am on too many White Wolf lists, but all but one post seemed
quite civil to me.

admittedly, the Napster thing actually had someone giving a suggestion
rather then just general camaraderie, but still.  Both discussions were
more civil then the separatist thing. tho there have been alot of posts on
the Napster thing now)

TBS