RE: [DL] Lightning Strike (anyone with Ghost Dancers)

The gizmo produces the lightning, or rather, it generates an intense
positive charge at the site of the desired target, thereby 'calling' the
lightning down upon the target. A friend of mine said its the scientific
equivalent of D&D's 'Call Lightning' spell. That sounds about right.

I hadn't thought about Black Lightning, since I assumed that it'd me
mystical (and therefore, not 'real') lightning, but I'll check it out.
Thanks!

Derek D. Bass

__________________________________
Does your gizmo produce the lightning effect, or is it recharged by leaving
it out in the rain with a kite tied to it (ya know, Ben Franklin
thunderstorm kinda rain?)?  If your infernal device produces the bolts, the
hex Black Lightnin' might be interestin' to ya.

If'n you really need that Ghost Dancer info, I can't help.  I don't have no
truck wit them thar wholesome nay-chur spirits. I like 'em evil ;-)  Hmm,
too many manitou on my side of the Marshal's screen...

Jeff Y.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com