Re: [DL] Re: The black circle

> Actually there are several books which currently have the title of
> Necronoicon and TWO of them are put in the 'Mythos' one is all about the
> book itself (as made up by current authours)and another one contains essays
> written by Lovecraft himself about the book.

Yeah, I own one that's simply a series of essays written about the
actual Necronomicon, and whether or not it exists, and if it does,
whether or not it's just a book written by an Arabic man who'd been
hitting the wacky weed a bit much.

Unless you're willing to dedicate the time to actually researching the
/real/ necronomicon (or it's existence), you should read any
mass-published versions with a skeptical eye.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist