RE: [DL] Improv

When I pass a note to one of my players, the rest of the players assume that
character is evil, under mind control, AND dead.  'Course, he was an
unpleasant character that was harrowed and just recently lost dominion, but
the rest of the posse didn't know that.  I love Deadlands.

Jeff Y.
Marshal of the Dynomite Gang